cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Loyalty Rewards?

sharonanneb
I plan to stick around
My question to 14hr Chat  "Not a question. My apologies however I'd like you to inform the rogers board of directors that I am highly insulted by the stupidity by the "that's a Wrap 2022" stating I'm a frequent flyer. Did they know I paid $7,532 to this company in 2022. No loyalty bonus, no loyalty discount no trust-pay for every thing up front, for over 25 years of customer support. Yes me supporting rogers. This whole add and also the television 'rogers red" is very offensive to me and I feel like like switching. However because I am physically disabled and do not leave my home this only adds another hardship for me."
Anna's 0.26 second reply "OK! I’m always happy to help. Feel free to ask me another question or type ‘more options' if you’d like see more options."

*Added Labels*
1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers Loyalty Rewards?

RogersMoin

Hello, @sharonanneb.

Thank you so much for being a loyal member of Rogers' family for over 25 years. I appreciate you taking out the time and provide us with your views regarding our Wrapped in Red Event; thank you so much for the feedback.

We’d be more than happy to look again for the tagged offers on your account. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation