cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers/Fido Billing

mdlaserna
I've been here awhile

Hi!

I happen to check my credit card statement and I saw that there was a credit charge to my account that says “ROGERS/ FIDO BILL 888-764-3771 ON” I wash charged 142.39 and it isn’t something from my side. I hope this can be resolved

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Rogers/Fido Billing

RogersMaude

Hello @mdlaserna,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

On your credit card statement, there should be a 9-digit number associated to the account on which the payment was made. Are you able to locate that information?

If you would like us to investigate the charge you can't justify, please send us a message to @CommunityHelps, so we can have a look at your account. To learn how to send us a private message click here.

You can always dispute the charge with your financial institution directly, if you did not make that payment.

RogersMaude

MARION31
I've been around

Did you get an explanation for the charge to Rogers/Fido. I see the same thing on my mastercard this month.

Hello @MARION31 ,

Thanks for visiting us in the community forums and for chiming in on this topic. 

Were you able to check your Rogers/Fido account & billing info to verify what the charges were for? You may do so by logging into your Rogers/Fido profile online and viewing your billing details. If you are unable to confirm what the charge was for and need some help, feel free to reach out to us via PM, as per the post by RogersMaude above

Thank you kindly,

RogersYasmine

mdlaserna
I've been here awhile
I called the customer support of Rogers regarding this matter and they told me that it has nothing to do with my billing. They told me to call my bank as this might be some scam. True enough, my bank told me that my credit card was compromised and they need to suspend my card to prevent this things in the future.

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that, but I'm glad your credit card company was able to flag it and protect your account moving forward.  Best of luck and please stay safe!!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation