Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Chat Offline?

dblues
I plan to stick around

There was a Rogers outage that affected thousands of Ontario customers between:
27-Jan-23 @ 8:30 p.m to 28-Jan-23-23 @ 4:30 p.m
I was one of the customers affected and the outage was confirmed several times by phone with a Rogers support person.
However I have made several request via the Chat to Rogers to get compensation but it seems like the Chat is offline!
On several occasions I waited on the chat for over an hour ( I have proof as the second time I took a screen shot).

As of this writing, I have not received any acknowledgement from Rogers about compensation and they continue to charge me more for my services even though the cost of the same services have been reduced (technology). I have been with Rogers for years (before they got into the phone biz) and  the service has become deplorable. Bell now offers higher speeds that Rogers so I think I will switch. Waiting 2 hrs in a chat is not acceptable. Did anyone else in Toronto experienced this outage?

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers Chat Offline?

RogersYasmine

Hello @dblues ,

Thanks so much for your post! We are sorry to hear of the outage you recently experienced and hope it didn't cause too much of a disruption for you! We would be happy to have a closer look to see what's going on. 🙂

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Much appreciated,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation