cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned my ignite internet equipment but received an email saying that I didn't

SG416
I've been around

Hello everyone, 

The equipment return nightmare.  

Looks like this is a pretty common experience but I shipped my Ignite internet equipment, wires and all, at Canada Post on January 7th. 

Today, Jan 26th, I received an email saying that they did not receive it.  And they need to receive it in one week or else I'll be charged $500+ for something that is ROGER's fault.  

If this was going to be an issue, I would have just driven and dropped off the equipment myself.  

Anyone know who to talk to so I could get this resolved?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Returned my ignite internet equipment but received an email saying that I didn't

RogersYasmine

Good day @SG416,

I hope you are doing well. 🙂

I can understand the feeling of receiving such a notification knowing that you've already sent the said equipment back as requested. I'm sure we can get this figured out for you.

Did you happen to keep a tracking number for the returned package and have you checked the shipper's website to verify the shipping status? If the shipping status shows that it was indeed successfully returned, we'll want to check into this further for you to see what's going on.

Feel free to contact us via PM @CommunityHelps or if you prefer, we also have many avenues of support available here

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Returned my ignite internet equipment but received an email saying that I didn't

RogersYasmine

Good day @SG416,

I hope you are doing well. 🙂

I can understand the feeling of receiving such a notification knowing that you've already sent the said equipment back as requested. I'm sure we can get this figured out for you.

Did you happen to keep a tracking number for the returned package and have you checked the shipper's website to verify the shipping status? If the shipping status shows that it was indeed successfully returned, we'll want to check into this further for you to see what's going on.

Feel free to contact us via PM @CommunityHelps or if you prefer, we also have many avenues of support available here

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation