cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return label to send equipment after cancellation

Dave140
I've been around

I have cancelled my home internet on May 17th and the representative advised that I will receive my return label in 48 hours. I have spoken to three representatives since then and they keep telling me they have sent emails but I never received them. Then one rep sent me a text with a WayBill number advising to take it to Canada Post and that Canada Post will be able to print the return label. 

Canada Post was not able to print the label as they asked for a PR number. But I received an email from Rogers saying that my shipment was accepted by Canada Post. The tracking shows the acceptance time as when the Canada Post representative entered the waybill number in their system. 

I am not sure what to do anymore. I don't have the return label and the tracking is activated. Can someone please help with this.

I also received a Purolator Return label

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Return label to send equipment after cancellation

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Dave140 👋

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post with us! We're saddened to see you go! Thank you for bringing this to our much needed attention. This is most definitely not the type of experience we want you to be having. Has this issue been resolved since you last posted?

There have been instances where the email actually ends up in your junk mail box. If you have checked there and there isn't an automatic waybill generated, not to worry- since you have received a Purolator Return Label, please simply follow the instructions on how to return your equipment via Purolator instead. Bear in mind, it will take about 7-10 business days for us to receive the equipment back and process the return via our warehouse.

I hope this helps!

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation