cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving message "Joined not yet sharing" on Infinite Plan

xx20
I've been around

I just switched the family to a shared infinite 10 plan.  data access works on all 4 phones, but one of the phones shows up as 'joined not yet sharing' when I try to set up the data usage alerts or set to SD, the usage bar doesn't show, either does the on off data switch.  

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Receiving message "Joined not yet sharing" on Infinite Plan

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @xx20,

I hope you're enjoying the new plan so far! Was there a recent price plan change on the line which shows "Joined not yet sharing" this message? If the other lines were switched over prior to this one line it may take a while for the changes to show on MyRogers. In the mean time you should still be able to use the 40GB available to you between the four lines with the Rogers Infinite 10 plan.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach back out if you have further questions.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Receiving message "Joined not yet sharing" on Infinite Plan

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @xx20,

I hope you're enjoying the new plan so far! Was there a recent price plan change on the line which shows "Joined not yet sharing" this message? If the other lines were switched over prior to this one line it may take a while for the changes to show on MyRogers. In the mean time you should still be able to use the 40GB available to you between the four lines with the Rogers Infinite 10 plan.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach back out if you have further questions.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation