cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original bill of sale

dhingrahitesh
I've been around

Hi, how are you. My name is Hitesh D and i am the rogers customer and. I bought the phone from rogers at 4th jan 2023 which make and model is iphone 14 pro and i got insurance plan from you guys with likewize but unfortunately i lost my phone on 28th January 2023 i was trying to put my claim they asked me original bill of sale or bill invoice i call rogers they told
Me to submit critical summary i did it but likewize reject it and i called rogers again they told me to submit financiang agreement i submitted that they rejected then i call rogers again they told me to submit rogers bill i did that they rejected that one too your two rogers representative talk with them they are still rejecting my requests i call more 20 than 20 rogers agent and likewize agent nobody is helping i hope you will help me out to provide me the Original Sale Of Bill OR Sales Invoice. Please send me that as soon as possible thanks for your help
Regards

**Labels Added**

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Original bill of sale

RogersYasmine

Good day @dhingrahitesh!

Welcome to our Rogers Community and thank you for posting your concerns! We hope you are doing well. 🙂

By any chance, did Likewize provide you with a reason for the rejection?

In order to obtain a copy of your original purchase agreement, you'd need to return to the original point of sale. Where did you originally purchase your device? Was it with a live agent over the telephone or via online chat? Did you do it through self-serve on Rogers.com? Or was done in-store?

For purchases made in-store, you'll need to return to the same location where the purchase was made to make the request. If it was done any other way, kindly send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we may have a closer look for you.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

bshuvo90
I've been here awhile

I'm stuck for the same reason, Likewize is asking me for the Original Bill of sale OR Sales Invoice. I purchased the device over the phone as part of the win-back program. I'm calling rogers every day for the last 1 month. None of these documents are getting accepted Critical Summary/ Financing Agreement/ 1st Month Bill. No one is helping I hope you will help me out to provide me with the Original Sale Of Bill OR Sales Invoice. Please send me that as soon as possible thanks for your help

Jasmine211992
I've been around

I have the same issue. Purchased phone over the phone with agent and likewize rejected my claim 5 times as they needa bill of sales. I spoke with three managers at rogers who were not able to find this document. I need immediate assistance on this one. Since likewize rejected your finance agreement, critical statements, wireless agreement and my bill copy . I need a billof sale for my purchase to escalate this issue with likewize. ***Email id removed due to privacy***

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Likewize appears to do only two things well ... Delay and lie.

Once Likewize has decided that your claim will not be honoured (it looks suspicious, or they just randomly choose to mess with you), the goal is to delay you for longer than 60 days, so your claim is dead, and can then be closed for good. Thank you for playing, but don't bother us anymore.

Even if you send the bill, they will find something wrong with it, or ask you for something else to further prove that your claim is valid.

If you live in Oshawa, for example, all they have to do to kill your claim is to ask for a police report if your phone was stolen. That's because apparently in Oshawa, the police reports are computerized, and don't include the Officer's signature.

According to the Likewize claims terms, a police report for a stolen phone must be approved by an officer (which is obviously code for: Needs a signature).

And based on the Likewize claims terms for the original bill of sale, or proof of purchase, it must include the IMEI; the subscriber name (or MDN - Mobile Device Number) and finally, it must be the original receipt or certified copy.

So, even if you send the bill of sale to Likewize, and they find something wrong with it, you'll have to call them to find out. And even if it's good enough, they will then ask you to send something else that they think will slow you down, until that magic number of 60 days has killed your claim.

To find the pdf to download, that lists all the various things that Likewize might ask for, along with what must be included, simply use Google to search for: Likewize Claim or Service Request Document Requirements

Likewize isn't the only shady Insurance/Replacement company out there, but whenever you deal with Likewize, you can throw away your sunglasses because you'll be spending most of your time in the shade.

Sincerely,
Corey Hart
(I wear my sunglasses at night)

manpaldoondke16
I've been here awhile

Hi, how are you. My name is Manpal Singh and i am the rogers customer and. I bought the phone from rogers in November 2022 which make and model is iphone 14 pro max and i got insurance plan from you guys with likewize but unfortunately i lost my phone on January 2023 i was trying to put my claim they asked me original bill of sale or bill invoice i call rogers they told
Me to submit critical summary i did it but likewize reject it and i called rogers again they told me to submit financiang agreement i submitted that they rejected then i call rogers again they told me to submit rogers bill i did that they rejected that one too your two rogers representative talk with them they are still rejecting my requests i call more 20 than 20 rogers agent and likewize agent nobody is helping i hope you will help me out to provide me the Original Sale Of Bill OR Sales Invoice. Please send me that as soon as possible thanks for your help

*** Edited labels ***

Hello, @manpaldoondke16 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating this entire experience has been. We have replied to the private message that you sent us. Please respond to our private message so we can try to assist you.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

RogersTony

i am facing the same issue, likewize is asking me bill of sale and i dont have it, i asked rogers and they said they just have wireless agreemnt, critical info sumamry and financing agreement but likewize is still rejecting my claim, please help

Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible!
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 in conversation