cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office of the president does not respond? Im told there is no one above them? What do I do?

Mark_D
I've been here awhile

Good afternoon, 

I set up a new mobility contract with Rogers for my family (3 phones / plans).  While I was setting it up the agents assisting me made so many mistakes it had to be escalated to the office of the president.  After spending approximately 15 hours on the phone with them they were able to resolve everything except the agent from the office of the president said that she would have to speak to me every month to fix the billing to get it to the proper, promised pricing.  Two months in a row the promised call backs did not happen.   I have now called the provided number and agent code for the agent from the office of the president that is supposed to be assisting me because she did not call me when she said she would.  I was advised she would call June 2 or 3rd and no call.  I called June 9th and left a message with no call back.  I called again on June 12th and left a message with no call back.  I called again today and left a third message on her line.  I simply want to pay my bill and this seems a little ridiculous that I have to jump through all these hoops to simply pay my agreed monthly pricing.  I am now on hold with Rogers trying to speak to someone for 23 more minutes… what happens when I reach a full day (24 hours) on the phone with Rogers…. Is this normal???

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Office of the president does not respond? Im told there is no one above them? What do I do?

Mark_D
I've been here awhile

So I just spent another 1 hour and 6 minutes on the phone with Rogers about this and was told there is no one at Rogers, Manager or otherwise, that can get me in direct contact with the office of the president.  My call was to get resolution on the fact that I have been waiting two weeks for an agreed upon call back and Rogers just told me I have to wait another 3 to 5 business days for the office that has not called me back to call me back…. Rogers does this make any sense to you?????  Maybe this business model of putting off your customers is not the best way to do things??

Re: Office of the president does not respond? Im told there is no one above them? What do I do?

RogersZia

Hi @Mark_D,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how frustrating it can be if a follow up isn't completed. If there was a follow up scheduled for June 2nd, it's definitely delayed by quite a few days. 

If you could please send us a private message @CommunityHelps we can try to get in touch with the rep for you. Click here to get started. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation