cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No item found on Super Channel OnDemand (IgniteTV)

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

HI, I just subscribe to Super Channel, but when I click on the Super Channel icon (OnDemand, web interface/laptop), there are no items found, when I first try there was 5 series but no movies, but when I reload, the list was empty. And my tablet and my tv don't have the Super Channel icon at all, I can only access the live channels.

Also, I had trouble subscribing to Super Channel on your website, when I try to add the standalone Super Channel I get a "Remove 4k Channels" popup with only live chat or call option. The standalone Super Channel is not on the Theme page, (an issue that need to be fix for other customer that would like to have Super Channel in the future). But I was be able to subscribe directly from my TV, good thing there's this option available.

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No item found on Super Channel OnDemand (IgniteTV)

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @ReneHache!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with Super Channel! I appreciate you taking the time to bring it to the community's attention. From my experience it sounds like it might be an entitlement issue with the account. Feel free to reach out to support or us here @CommunityHelps at your leisure and we can take a look!

Looking forward to seeing this issue resolved for you soon.

@RogersAndy

Re: No item found on Super Channel OnDemand (IgniteTV)

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

Today I was able to get a small list (about 50 of the 372 that it says it have) of SC movies on my tablet, but not on my laptop.

Also on my laptop, since a few hours ago, there are many live channel missing (including SC), they're seen to be all there on my tablet, but not on my laptop. I refresh several time and even power cycle the modem to make sure, still didn't work.

The only thing that seen to work fine is the tv box, but I prefer to use my laptop and sometime my tablet since I live in a apartment building and I use headphones.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation