cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Cell Phone Pricing

Fatkatz
I plan to stick around

I looking for a new cell phone. Roger's has the Samsung S23+ at $1402.00 on upfront edge, which means they want the phone back in 24 months. Outright it's $1927.00? Samsung has the phone on sale for $1399.99 Outright and $1599.99 after the sale? So Roger's is selling this phone for a extra 400 or you return it and they resell it for $1100.00. Seems wrong to do the to your customers. I'll go to Samsung.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New Cell Phone Pricing

RogersMoin

Hello, @Fatkatz.

We appreciate you being our Community member; thank you for your interesting post.

The Upfront Edge program is a great way to get the latest device at the lowest monthly price and return it in two years. With the current promotion, you can get S23+ for $36.46/mo plus taxes.

However, if you prefer traditional two-year term financing with the current promotion, you can get S23+ for $58.34/mo plus taxes after the promotional bill credit. The price will work out the same as listed on the OEM's website.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: New Cell Phone Pricing

RogersMoin

Hello, @Fatkatz.

We appreciate you being our Community member; thank you for your interesting post.

The Upfront Edge program is a great way to get the latest device at the lowest monthly price and return it in two years. With the current promotion, you can get S23+ for $36.46/mo plus taxes.

However, if you prefer traditional two-year term financing with the current promotion, you can get S23+ for $58.34/mo plus taxes after the promotional bill credit. The price will work out the same as listed on the OEM's website.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation