cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Bill and Ignite Offer

asturias7
I plan to stick around

Hello,

I've been trying for the past week to get through to a Live Chat Agent, but no luck. I've also called Rogers numerous times, left my number as well, but never got a call back. I would like to discuss my current bill, my discounts which are about to end on Nov 7, and the current Ignite offer that appears when I log in to MyRogers. Please someone contact me in private.

Thanks

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need help with Bill and Ignite Offer

RogersYasmine

Hey @asturias7 !

A warm welcome to our Rogers Community Forums. 🙂

It looks like you were able to connect with us via PM and get some support, which is great. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please remember to do a quick keyword search using our search engine to find the answers. If the answer cannot be found, you may also post a New Message so that other community members can try to help! 👍

Have a wonderful weekend and take care!!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Hey @asturias7 !

A warm welcome to our Rogers Community Forums. 🙂

It looks like you were able to connect with us via PM and get some support, which is great. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please remember to do a quick keyword search using our search engine to find the answers. If the answer cannot be found, you may also post a New Message so that other community members can try to help! 👍

Have a wonderful weekend and take care!!

RogersYasmine

asturias7
I plan to stick around

Thanks again for all the replies @RogersYasmine. Take care!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation