cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Wait Times for Ignite Migration Team

kwongene1
I've been here awhile

Hi:

I have been trying since Monday to talk to somebody from teh Ignite migration team after successfully talking to tech support who advised me that there is nothing they can do except pass me on to Ignite migration. The issue is that I'm following up on behalf of my mother-in-law's Roger's account. My MIL just recently signed up to Ignite TV premier + 500 unlimited Internet+ home phone. When the equipment arrived, she was only supplied one modem and one Ignite entertainment box, despite the fact that she mentioned she has 3 TVs in the house, 2 digital and 1 analog. To make the system work, she will need to rent two entertainment boxes. In the interest of reducing her subscription cost, we are interested in looking at the cost to subscribe to Ignite TV flex 20 + sports package. Is there another way of contacting the Ignite migration team besides waiting on the phone forever to talk to a pesron who can help us? Reaching tech support is fairly easy but trying to reach somebody in Ignite migration is next to impossible.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Long Wait Times for Ignite Migration Team

kwongene1
I've been here awhile

Hi:

I received a response to the share a concern I posted on-line and was provided a phone number for the Escalations Team/Management Office. I called the number provided and had to wait just a couple of minutes. The agent I talked to was very helpful and provided us the cost and channel line-up for flex 20+ sports package . We will finalize the details tomorrow. Thank you for replying to my post anyway. Hopefully, we have just caught the support team at a very busy time of the year and won't encounter teh same lengthy dealys in the future.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersMoin

Hello, @kwongene1.

I appreciate you helping your MIL with Ignite migration, and welcome to our Community! 😃

Most of our support teams have been a little popular these past few days; apologies for the inconvenience. We can help you with package reselection and ordering the additional two Ignite Entertainment boxes. You must be listed as an authorized contact level 1 on the account to make the above changes. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

kwongene1
I've been here awhile

Hi:

I received a response to the share a concern I posted on-line and was provided a phone number for the Escalations Team/Management Office. I called the number provided and had to wait just a couple of minutes. The agent I talked to was very helpful and provided us the cost and channel line-up for flex 20+ sports package . We will finalize the details tomorrow. Thank you for replying to my post anyway. Hopefully, we have just caught the support team at a very busy time of the year and won't encounter teh same lengthy dealys in the future.

jouley
I've been around

It would be helpful if you provided the community with the Escalations Team/Management Office phone number so that we may call them also.  It would seem they are easier to reach than the support assistants.

I've been on hold for 1:33  so far

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

If calling, chatting, or using @CommunityHelps isn't convenient enough (due to long wait times or specific problem complexities), and you can afford to perhaps wait 1-2 business days for a response (I thought last week it said 1 business day, so either that 2 was recently added, or peraps I just initially misread it?), then you can always "Share A Concern" (as was mentioned in this thread).
Simply scroll down this page to "Contact Us", then scroll down to "Share A Concern". If your issue is a technical support issue, you need to have already contacted tech support before you share an unresolved technical support concern (otherwise the wait time for a response would obviously become greater than 1-2 business days, and thus slow the help system even more).
I noticed that the messages on my bill often mention the "Share a Concern" option, especially if I have an unresolved issue that I still need help with.
If special contact numbers (like for Office of the Pres. staff) were listed in these forums, they would no longer be special, and you would effectively be jumping ahead of those already waiting their turn for a response. I assume that PMs can be used to pass the numbers on, but since you basically need somebody to first look at, or listen to your concern, before authorizing the next step in the help chain (so that the problems are equally divided amongst the various staff helpers, etc ), the rules need to be followed.
Now serving #364 ... thank you for not smoking. 🚬

Try 1-866-558-1025 and you will likely get through after waiting for just a couple of minutes....

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation