cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Sales Rep - How do I contact them?

Za1
I've been here awhile

I would like to get in touch with my Rogers local rep to discuss potentially moving to Rogers from Bell for all of my home services. Please let me know how to do that. The rep came a few months back, but I was not ready to talk then and lost the contact info. I'm in K1Z

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Local Sales Rep - How do I contact them?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @Za1

Unfortunately if it was a door to door sales man or even a outbound call top u? Then unfortunately they won't know who it was since it was a while back. Also those offers are not available for a long time. They usually only offer them for a small time frame and then change.

You could contact Rogers and speak to a Rep and see what they can offer OR private message @CommunityHelps and they should be able to assist you with a port over and see what they can offer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @Za1

Unfortunately if it was a door to door sales man or even a outbound call top u? Then unfortunately they won't know who it was since it was a while back. Also those offers are not available for a long time. They usually only offer them for a small time frame and then change.

You could contact Rogers and speak to a Rep and see what they can offer OR private message @CommunityHelps and they should be able to assist you with a port over and see what they can offer.

OlgaV
I've been here awhile

How do I confirm a door to door sales person actually works for Rogers?  I'm a bit leery when it comes to door to door offers.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

they may not work for rogers they might work for a third party company authorized by rogers to do door to door sales.  you can ask them for the name of the company they work for, they should not tell you rogers in this case as they are not actual employees but they work for a different company,  you can then find the company's web site and phone number and contact their head office to verify the third party agent actually works for them.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation