cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was paying $138 regularly, all of a sudden I was charged $ 206.78 in January, why?

SC25
I've been around

I was paying #138 regulary, all of a sudden I was charged $206.78 in January, please expalin why?

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I was paying $138 regularly, all of a sudden I was charged $ 206.78 in January, why?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was paying #138 regulary, all of a sudden I was charged $206.78 in January, please expalin why?

Compare your current Rogers bill with previous bills.  You probably had limited-time promotions that expired.

Re: I was paying $138 regularly, all of a sudden I was charged $ 206.78 in January, why?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hi @SC25,

Here is my opinion on your question.  When you sign up for a service from ANY company, regardless if it is Rogers or someone else, and they tell you that you will pay $138.00 per month for your service, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER to ask them to break down the price for you. How much is the plan, how much is the REGULAR COST, HOW much Promotional discount am I getting?  How long will this promotional discount last?   A Promotional discount is like a Sale at a store, normally you pay the regular price but when you get a promotion, you will get a nice little discount for so many months. Once this discount has ended, you will now pay the regular price just like when the Sale on detergent is over at the grocery store, you will pay the regular suggested retail price for it.

Also look at your bills in detail, not just glance but look over and try to understand what your paying for not just the total but the amounts before any discounts are applied

Hope this helps

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation