cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 phone number in an account. How can i make them a separate into 2 accounts?

lainguyenngoc
I've been around

I currently have 2 phone numbers in my account. Now I want to make it into 2 accounts for easier payment and management as we are 2 different people. is there any way to do it?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I have 2 phone number in an account. How can i make them a separate into 2 accounts?

RogersTony

Hello, @lainguyenngoc

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks for posting your concern to the Community. I know how important it is to have your accounts set up in a way that is easy to manage.

You'll need to reach out to us so we can process this for you. You can reach out to us via any of the methods listed here: https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can take a look at this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: I have 2 phone number in an account. How can i make them a separate into 2 accounts?

RogersTony

Hello, @lainguyenngoc

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks for posting your concern to the Community. I know how important it is to have your accounts set up in a way that is easy to manage.

You'll need to reach out to us so we can process this for you. You can reach out to us via any of the methods listed here: https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can take a look at this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation