cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I print out my Text Messages?

Parasons_88
I've been here awhile

How can I obtain a copy of my message history between a certain phone number. The messages are not deleted they’re still on my phone I just need a print out of them without screen shorting and printing one at a time.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How can I print out my Text Messages?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
do you happen to use google messages? if so you can go to messages.google.com and pair your phone with the web site via bar code and you can view all your message conversation on your web browser, from there you can print it off onto paper.

hope this helps

Parasons_88
I've been here awhile
No. I just use the regular sms texting

Don_Ca
I'm a senior contributor
What app on the phone do you use for this is the question? If an Android phone and you use Google's own application for texting, you can do as mentioned above. Most others you do not have any option except screenshots.
If you have an iPhone, and a Mac, you may be able to do it with iMessage on the Mac.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
If you don't use the Google messages app and instead use the OEM one that came with your phone for example Samsung messages or LG messages or Motorola messages or what ever you can still install the Google messages and it will still see your messages from before and you can view them on your browser and print em out
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation