cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible service

bothered1
I've been here awhile

I just sat on hold for over 45 minutes and I do have a transcript of it without even being acknowledged or showing a position in line on a Saturday afternoon at 3:00. Actually it started at 2:24 in the afternoon and it is now 3:10. You would think by then you would have some service by somebody but no nothing

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Horrible service

jm78
I've been around

If it makes you feel better this is the third time today I have tried to speak to a Rogers' employee - each time waited more than 2 hours. My phone died last time after being fully charged I waited so long. Just recently I got a male on the line. I could not understand him, his accent was so thick and had to have him repeat everything. I am phoning about a major mistake with their billing and finally said I wanted to speak with his supervisor.  Here I am again-waiting. Rogers is supposed to provide a service, not continually frustrate the customer. If my bill is not straightened out with this call, I refuse to pay my next bill and shall contact the Ontario Ombusman. It's all about the money, not the service. Oh yes. Rogers is the only bill I pay monthly of about ten that I get a late billing fee-four days late when paid two days prior to the due date! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Horrible service

Hyl
I'm here a lot
Look at my post, the agent just hung up on me and now I'm stuck on the new plan with no new phone paying more than what I was paying on my old plan with literally the same data allowance and unlimited talk and text.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation