cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ & Apple TV+ Promotions

warped77
I plan to stick around

I received an email saying that I can get Disney+ free for 6 months. I'm just wanting to make sure that it is indeed free and that there's no catches. Also, can you use 2 promotions at once? I also got an email saying that I can have Apple tv for 3 months free as well.  

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Disney+ & Apple TV+ Promotions

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@warped77 wrote:

I received an email saying that I can get Disney+ free for 6 months. I'm just wanting to make sure that it is indeed free and that there's no catches. Also, can you use 2 promotions at once? I also got an email saying that I can have Apple tv for 3 months free as well.  

As far as I know, these promotions are independent of one another.  Also, the Apple TV+ promotion seems to be available to all customers with an Ignite set-top box... but the fine print says that the offer is only available to NEW Apple TV+ subscribers.

warped77
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to make sure, so I read the fine print. It is free for 6 months.

rjboyd28
I've been here awhile

I also received the Disney+ email but the link would not work. Logged a call with Rogers and was told it was an IT fix and would work after November 8. Guess what? It still doesn't. After 1.5 hours on phone with Rogers today still no resolution.

Hello, @rjboyd28.

Thank you for joining this thread; it's disappointing that you couldn't activate the Disney+ promo. We'd gladly look into it for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

emvardz
I've been here awhile

I'm in the same boat...first experience with Rogers and I am NOT impressed

rjboyd28
I've been here awhile

Well, they did finally resolve the issue for me but it was a frustrating process. Make sure you deal with technical support not someone in sales/marketing/billing.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation