cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Customer Service

michellevictori
I've been here awhile

Hello Rogers, I wanted to pass on my great experience with a Rogers employee at your Rogers - Mississauga Marketplace store.  "Jeremiah" assisted me with the purchase of a Nokia FastMile 5G Gateway.  He explained everything about the product to me in simple terms.  I took it home and had some trouble setting it up, I called Jeremiah, he told me to come back to the store and he would help me set it up.  I did that, he was fantastic, when I left it was all set up ready to go!  He was very pleasant!  Rogers needs more people like Jeremiah, please pass on my thanks and appreciation!

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Great Customer Service

RogersMoin

Hello, @michellevictori.

Welcome to Rogers Community! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jeremiah at the Rogers - Mississauga Marketplace store!

It's heartwarming to hear about exceptional customer service. Jeremiah's willingness to assist you both during the purchase and setup process is commendable.

Feel free to submit a compliment for Jeremiah so that he can be recognized for his exceptional service. Or you can continue in PMs; we can gather your account details and send off your compliment.

We always strive to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track.

Thanks for being a member of the Rogers family!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation