cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic Customer Support

William59
I've been here awhile

I am totally shocked at how fantastic customer support was with me. They spent 1/2 hour with me getting my services back to normal and even offered me great deals on improving my package. I had spoke with Eric and he was truely amazing at what he had to offer. I am thankful rogers made my life a bit easier thanks to the great customer representatives they have.

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fantastic Customer Support

RogersZia

Hello @William59,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to appreciate my colleague on their excellent customer service. We often get to hear the negative experiences however it's not quite common to hear a praise. Was this over the phone or social media? I'm only asking to ensure I can forward this feedback to the right person :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersZia

Hello @William59,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to appreciate my colleague on their excellent customer service. We often get to hear the negative experiences however it's not quite common to hear a praise. Was this over the phone or social media? I'm only asking to ensure I can forward this feedback to the right person :).

RogersZia

William59
I've been here awhile
It was done all over the phone. I just wish I could personally thank those that helped me get my services back to normal. I personally feel they went above and beyond to assist me and including a follow up phone call to make sure I was satisfied with everything

Super glad to hear that @William59, will try my best to forward your feedback to the deserving individual :). 

RogersZia

I had the best customer support experience I've had at Rogers ever this past month. Cedric out of the Montreal office was absolutely incredible. He has renewed my faith In Rogers. I have been a 15+ year customer of Rogers and I was considering a switch to a different provider but Cedric has renewed my faith in the company. He was understanding, caring, and respectful. Thank you so much for taking care of your customers!

Greetings, @Johnzors!

Wow--we absolutely love hearing positive stories like this here in the Rogers community! Often times, we tend to only express when we are dissatisfied with something (I am guilty of this myself!!), so it's wonderful to hear about your great experience when dealing with one of our representatives! 😁🙌

We will definitely send an acknowledgement of the excellent service received by Cedric to his Team Manager so he is recognized for his stellar customer service!

Cheers!

RogersLaura

Had a good experience with Vivek, a Rogers phone representative, who was professional and very patient. He helped clear a lot of confusion on my 33 pages invoice and explained everything clearly that I had trouble with and even made some good suggestions.

Well done Vivek and well done Rogers for hiring competent, but most importantly, professional and patient customer reps who made me feel like a valued customer.

Hello, @osaad.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for sharing your satisfying customer service experience with the Community. Sometimes the billing can get confusing, I'm glad Vivek took the time to clear your confusion. 

If you haven't gotten a survey recently, then you may get a short survey about that interaction with Vivek. He would be grateful if you can fill that out for him. 

If you wish to we can also reach out to his manager on your behalf; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can collect the details of that call. You can find details about our private messaging

in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 6 in conversation