cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade Plan

Sunny20
I've been around

Hi my name is shaminder I have been with Rogers for 7 years but I they r not able to downgrade my plan with new phone note 20 my wife is addition line she got note20 and cheaper plan but I am not allowed to do so plz help

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Downgrade Plan

RogersRahul

Hello @Sunny20,

Thank you for your very first post and for joining us in the Community!

I can certainly understand the importance of having a plan that suits your needs and budget. You can send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can have a closer look into this for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please click here.

Thank you and we are looking forward to your reply.

RogersRahul

Re: Downgrade Plan

when you say cheaper plan is her base rate plan the same as yours or is she getting a promotional discount to make her plan cheaper? it mentions on their web site: Save $15/mo on every additional line you add (after bill credit, up to 9 lines)

If this is the case there is nothing you can do, its a perk you get for having additional lines under the same bill

if this is not the case then yes please speak to customer service.

Also its possible there are other promotional discounts on her line that you may not have or not available to you, if the promotion is no longer available it can not be added to a line but if someone already has it, they can keep it till it expires
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation