Promotions for Ignite TV Bundles

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Promotions for Ignite TV Bundles

Does anyone know if the Ignite bundles ever go "on sale"?  My daughter has Ignite tv and internet, and she has a fantastic price.  I'd like to have my internet and tv both under one banner, but currently it's cheaper to keep them where they are.  

*** Edited Labels *** 

Highlighted

Re: Promotions for Ignite TV Bundles

Hello @slb260

Thank you for your inquiry, we hope you and your loved ones are doing well and keeping safe. 
We know how important it is to get the best rate for your services. 
Keep an eye on our current Ignite TV and Internet Bundles page  as it will be updated with the latest information. You can also check out rogers.com/promotions where new offers appear when they become available!

Could you tell us more about your needs so we could guide you through your options?

Awaiting your reply. 

RogersRob

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We are looking at the Ignite Popular package, since it aligns most closely to the channels we have now.

Highlighted

Hello @slb260,

Thank you for your reply! 🙂

A large majority of our customers tend to go with our Popular Package, so great choice! Just to clarify, do you presently have Ignite TV services with us or are you still on one of our older, legacy packages through cable?

For customers looking to migrate from cable TV to Ignite TV, we are presently unable to proceed due to the current pandemic and for the safety and security of our customers and employees. Hopefully, this will change in the near future as the situation improves. 

For customers who do not already have TV or internet services with us and are looking to activate an Ignite TV bundle, we do have a self-install option available. You may click HERE and select the "Bundles" tab to view some of our available packages and current pricing options. For the Popular TV + unlimited internet bundles, they start at $149.99/month + taxes. As mentioned by @RogersRob, you may also keep an eye on our Promotions page to see what new offers become available!

Cheers!

RogersLaura