Disconnected before disconnection date

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersLaura

Re: Disconnected before disconnection date

Hello @Azshah,

We appreciate you posting your concerns here in the community and would like to extend a warm welcome your way! I'm so sorry to hear that your service was disconnected early in error, we'd definitely like to help! 

Did you have an opportunity to reach out to our Customer Care teams to have this resolved? If so, what was the outcome? If help is still needed, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can investigate further. We'll do our best to get your services reactivated ASAP! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly!

RogersLaura

Azshah
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been in contact with them since Sunday. They are unable to resolve this mess that was created by themselves.
jmhlin
I've Been Here Awhile

I had the same problem. They disconnected my services 3 weeks before the cancellation date. I called tech support and they said customer care disconnected all my services and then customer support said everything is fine then transfer me back to customer care. I was on hold for 5 hours and got transferred back and forth between customer care and support for 8+ times. Finally, they add back my services and tech support zap my modems but still could not reconnect my services. They sent a tech guy out and took him 1 hour to figure out they put a filter outside the block all the signal. I will wait until my new provider connect everything then put in a cancellation.