cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service call back DOES NOT WORK

cfillion1
I plan to stick around

Several times over the past few months (including today) I have tried to use the 'call back' service to avoid 50-60 plus minutes on hold. Each and every time, when the call back comes, it goes directly to voice mail without my phone ever ringing. Each time when I finally do speak to someone, they tell me how sorry they are but there is never any suggestion that anyone is looking at the problem. Anyone else have this issue and managed to fix it?

edited to add: I was finally advised to check blocked numbers - and that was the problem. No idea how the number got blocked, but it appears to have resolved the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customer service call back DOES NOT WORK

RogersYasmine

Good morning, @cfillion1!

Thanks so much for posting your issue in the community and we appreciate the update! It's definitely odd that our number was blocked but perhaps it was done accidentally. I'm just glad you were able to get to the bottom of it. 🙂

Just a friendly reminder that we have many avenues of support if needed! Some of these include Live Chat and Social Media (Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM). You can click here to see all of the options. 

Cheers!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersYasmine

Good morning, @cfillion1!

Thanks so much for posting your issue in the community and we appreciate the update! It's definitely odd that our number was blocked but perhaps it was done accidentally. I'm just glad you were able to get to the bottom of it. 🙂

Just a friendly reminder that we have many avenues of support if needed! Some of these include Live Chat and Social Media (Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM). You can click here to see all of the options. 

Cheers!

RogersYasmine

Mars8000
I've been here awhile

I also tried the call back feature. IN my case I do receive a call but none of the responses work, whether I press 1 to proceed or 9 to cancel. It just says "Entry invalid" ot "Time expired" Goodbye. And it keeps on calling. Very frustrating.

Good day @Mars8000,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it! We are always open to hearing advice on how we can improve our services for our customers. We certainly don't want our call back service to provide a negative experience.

By any chance, were you able to get through to anyone for assistance? If you still require support, please feel free to check out our customer service options by clicking on the link provided in my previous post found here. Alternatively, you can also send us a PM @CommunityHelps for further help. 

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Mars8000
I've been here awhile
Hi Yasmine. No I have not been able to get assistance since there is always over an hour wait and I don't have the time to wait. The call feature would be great if it worked. Has it been fixed?

Same problem with me: I press 1 and it does nothing but repeat the canned message, then times out. It's a technical issue, and looks bad for Rogers - this is what Rogers is supposed to be good at, telecommunications. I am using an iPhone.

binky
I've been here awhile

I am having the same issue, message goes directly to voicemail and no trace number to block it, I know its a scam call but cant block it from my voicemail.

pamelakathleen
I've been around

Thank you for this!
I too for whatever reason had Rogers blocked.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation