cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Concerns

Sacha1735
I plan to stick around

Why is every single person I speak to at rogers giving incorrect and useless information about the same thing? Is there a standard? Rogers charging so much for everything cannot maintain their equipment and their staff doesn't know how to help customers when needed. They have no information and keep repeating the same. Why is there not a standard at rogers????? Why are we paying so much and getting nothing?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer Service Concerns

RogersMaude

Good day @Sacha1735,

Thank you for posting your feedback to the community.

I understand your recent experience has not been positive. To give us the opportunity to provide you with the assistance you need, it would be quite helpful if you could elaborate on the nature of your concerns.

Could you tell us a bit more on what time of conflicting information you received and what were your original questions?

Additionally, if you could specify what you need help with, we would be happy address any issue or inquiries you may have.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks so much!

RogersMaude

Re: Customer Service Concerns

Sacha1735
I plan to stick around

my problem is rogers is not letting me use my phone and my watch because i did not buy it from them. i purchased from samsung directly, now the phone will work with a regular sim card, great! but i purchased a watch and it wont work so i returned to samsung as i was told to buy from rogers for it to work, i just got a new one from rogers and now it still doesnt work!! i asked what is the problem now they then proceed to say it is because i didnt buy the phone from them the watch lte will not work. apparently you have to buy all products from rogers for your items to work which is illegal now, but they pretend that is it a system problem when in fact it is not.  they had the same problem with apple but magically they fixed it and you can now buy from anywhere and use with rogers but they refuse to fix this same problem with samsung products.  i do not understand why they are so ridiculous and making people waste time and money.

i really understand after being a customer of rogers for more than 20 years why everyone is leaving rogers now, i am one who is going to leave if they dont fix this problem as well!!!!

rogers does not offer all the products and memory sizes that is needed and they want me to buy from them and pay more money which to me doesnt make sense, they dont have what is needed so i buy from manufacturer. that shouldnt be a problem!!!!!  im still paying their expensive monthy fees and all the . they charge for that isnt even correct.

it is very frustrating!!!!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation