cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

Supernova20
I've been here awhile

Hi,
I currently have the October bill on my account.
I want to switch my plan to one without data.
I have two questions:
First, what is the monthly cost without data?
Second, if I delete my plan now, will my data be cut off and will I have to pay the full amount?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Changing plans

RogersZia

Hello @Supernova20,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place. I'll try my best to answer your questions.

First, what is the monthly cost without data?

We have a $25 Talk and Text plan which includes unlimited calling, texting and picture/video messaging within Canada.

Second, if I delete my plan now, will my data be cut off and will I have to pay the full amount?

The plan would be changed for the next bill cycle. So you will have access to the data included in the plan till the end of the current bill cycle. Since you're billed a month in advance you would have already been charged for the current plan.

A couple of things you should know: 

If you have a device on financing or Save & Return, you may not be able to change the plan. In some cases, if applicable, you'd have to pay off your device balance before you switch to a plan without data. 

May I know why are you looking to switch your plan? If you feel that you're not making the most out of your current plan, we can explore other plan options that would best suit your needs.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation