cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel services and got charged for unreturned equipment

PrajapatiRajat
I've been here awhile

I cancelled my services on 8jan2024 and i got bill today where they charged me for unreturned equipment. I have the receipt where it’s mentioned equipment is received and delivered by tracking. And i was in 30day trial period

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cancel services and got charged for unreturned equipment

Sofiya
I've been here awhile
I've encountered the same
Had returned device 3 days after receiving it and was told that line was inactive
I look on my bill and apparently had gone through similar circumstance as you
Hope rogers gets back to you soon
Good luck

RogersMoin

Hello, @PrajapatiRajatn.

Thank you for your post. It's saddening that you have cancelled your services; we hope to serve you better in future. Processing and posting the returned equipment to the account may take a few days. The bill may have been generated before the returned equipment was posted to your account. The charges will be reversed on the final bill.

We appreciate your understanding. Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,
RogersMoin

Yes but i cancelled my service within 30 days trial period so they should not charge me anything they charged me connection fees and set up fee and everything

Good Morning @PrajapatiRajat, 😊

We're sad to see you go. Have you received your final bill from us yet? As @RogersMoin mentioned, the bill that you received may have been generated prior to your equipment return. If you have yet to receive the final bill it will be generated on your billing cycle close date and you can anticipate receiving the bill within 7-10 days thereafter. 

I hope this helps!

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation