cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Likewize Experience with my stolen phone

ahmedtarek21
I've been here awhile

My iPhone 15 Pro Max got stolen on Jan 10th and beside the fact that Likewize rejected my claim and they were very rude on the phone, and the representative told me its okay to ahead and cancel my contract, they twice mentioned that the SIM card was not inside the phone when it got stolen, which is the first thing any theif will do when they rob a phone. So I have been going back and forth with Likewize and Rogers, and so far no solution has been settled yet. I have been with Rogers for the past 4 years, and I am so disappointed with everything, as I am now without a phone, losing business every day, and no one cares. I pay 140 dollars every month and thats what I am getting. I tried to escalate my issue to the head office and even the president's office, but there has been no response yet. Its the first time my phone has been stolen, and I can't do anything except cancel my contract with Rogers.

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Likewize Experience with my stolen phone

RogersZia

Good evening @ahmedtarek21,

Welcome to the Community!

It's quite disappointing to hear about your phone being stolen. If you've already escalated this issue please know that depending on the team it can take 72 business hours for you to receive a call back.

Is it already past the 72 hours mark? Let us know so can review the call back request. 

RogersZia

Re: Likewize Experience with my stolen phone

ahmedtarek21
I've been here awhile
Hi Zia,

Thanks for your response. The case was escalated to the president’s office on Friday and I have not heard anything yet.

Best,

Ahmed
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation