cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't View iPhone 13 Details on Rogers.com

DDC
I've been around

For a company that sells internet services, this is shocking.  I wanted to upgrade a cell phone but the site keeps either booting me out or just takes me back to the same screen over and over again.  All I am doing is trying to click on the "more details" for the iphone 13.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't View iPhone 13 Details on Rogers.com

RogersMaude

Hey @DDC,

Thanks for joining the Rogers Community! We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention. Sorry to hear you've been unable to upgrade your wireless phone via your MyRogers online profile through web browser.

Your information and account security remains our top priority. For example, if there was suspicious activity or potential fraudulous transactions on your wireless account, our fraud prevention department may require to validate some information before allowing one to place an order for a costly device, from your MyRogers profile.

There has been no report of issues with upgrades via our website, so I'd like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this. For further assistance and in order to discuss your account details, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with this process, have a look at this blog.

I'm confident we can get to the bottom of this and that you'll get the iPhone you're interested in. Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't View iPhone 13 Details on Rogers.com

RogersMaude

Hey @DDC,

Thanks for joining the Rogers Community! We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention. Sorry to hear you've been unable to upgrade your wireless phone via your MyRogers online profile through web browser.

Your information and account security remains our top priority. For example, if there was suspicious activity or potential fraudulous transactions on your wireless account, our fraud prevention department may require to validate some information before allowing one to place an order for a costly device, from your MyRogers profile.

There has been no report of issues with upgrades via our website, so I'd like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this. For further assistance and in order to discuss your account details, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with this process, have a look at this blog.

I'm confident we can get to the bottom of this and that you'll get the iPhone you're interested in. Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation