cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Pricing Increased

Chizzy
I've been around

I've been with rogers 20 years, I recently finished 2 year plan phone plan and was looking forward to finally saving money but the hike of my bill is outrageous, where is everyone switching to? Who is a better provider?

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bill Pricing Increased

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

For best pricing and customer service, I prefer Freedom, but Fido (owned by Rogers), tends to match many of the Freedom deals (especially during Black Friday week, etc ) .

Although you can negotiate good deals with Rogers, the $55/month for 125 GB of Data offered to me wasn't as interesting to me as Freedom/Fido's $34 for 50 GB of data.

Somebody else in thes forums got a Bell offer of $25 for I think somewhere in the 30 to 40 GB da a range.

There are good to great deals floating around every month, but good timing can make things much easier.

Re: Bill Pricing Increased

Fatkatz
I plan to stick around

I found if you look around there are lots of cheaper plans... I have been with Rogers since 1998 and I'm waiting for my sim from Koodo. They is no longer any reason to stay with any provider? None of them offer phones with plans any more. Rogers used to have the best deal but like all of them now it's one price for the dadta etc and another for the phone. They doubled the profit 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation