cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Billing issues

sierra1989
I plan to stick around

Roger changed me over to ignite  internet   ,  cancelled my old account  ,  created a new account  ,  i have automated billing  , i checked my account and i was  told account was 2 months payments owing..  After going to store they can't help  ,  on phone waiting for an hour  I gave up , used anna half an hour later it gave me a phone number because it was down for maintenance  , so got ahold of rogers on phone , apparently they cancelled 1 account and opened a new one but did not transfer automated billing  ,,and i never was told about it  so had to pay 2 months ignite internet  and added late payment fees  .and i have to reapply for automated billing  but the bill must be paid first .   typical rogers move  ...   beware! if switching to ignite package keep an eye on your account  billing information.   ___getting frustrated___

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Automated Billing issues

RogersZia

Good afternoon @sierra1989,

Welcome to Community!

I can imagine how inconvenient the payment issues would've been for you. I am just glad the auto payments have now been set up on your account.

For future reference and your convenience, you can keep track of the bills and payments through MyRogers, via the app or the browser.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

RogersZia

Re: Automated Billing issues

sierra1989
I plan to stick around

even though rogers is saying they tried to call me but i refused to answer my phone ..    1. i do not refuse to answer my phone    unlike many others i refuse to answer my phone while driving      2. i have never missed a bill in my life   this is why we have faith in the automated billing system     3 if it was that important why did rogers not leave a voicemail to inform me that automated billing had been cancelled and needed to be re - registered  ..  something so simple 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation