cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any effects on the additional account when I change my infinite plan?

tropbeau
I've been around

Hello,

I am planning to change my Infinite +10 Edge 20 plan to a different infinite plan since the contract period (2 years) have passed. I am wondering if this would make any effect on the additional line (also infinite) that have $30 discounts ($15 for Wireless Plan Savings and $15 for Additional Line Promo).

When I tried to change the plan via the Rogers website, I could see the option "Keep the current plan" for the additional line. However, the summary of changes does not show any information on the discounts. 

Thanks!

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Any effects on the additional account when I change my infinite plan?

RogersCorey

Greetings @tropbeau!

I would like to double check your account directly to make sure that your discounts will be preserved if you change your plan. 

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

ayf
I'm here a lot

Hi, Were you able to get an answer to your question?  I have similar situation - an Infinite plan that is expiring in a few weeks and I want to change the plan. But I also have an additional line that I don't want to lose or be impacted. TIA.

Hello @ayf,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining in on the conversation! 🙂

There would be a few things to consider to know if your additional line would be affected by a main line price plan change such as, is it a shared line or does it have it's own non-share plan? Are there any discounts or bonus data on the additional line that are dependent on the main line's plan?

If you are unsure of these things, we can most definitely have a closer look. If you haven't already reached out to our customer care team to inquire, feel free to send a PM @CommunityHelps for assistance. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,
RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation