cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was canclled due to the reason that enable pay my bill outside of Canada

cecilialiu13
I've been around

My account was cancelled because I cannot pay my 10-month bill after I left Canada. However, after I paid my bill ($1000) recently,  my account still presents a "cancelled" status.

Is it possible to restore my account and activate my phone number, and what should I do?

***EDITED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account was canclled due to the reason that enable pay my bill outside of Canada

RogersZia

Good evening @cecilialiu13,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I'm glad to hear you have been able to clear off your past due balance with us. In the event of  a cancellation a wireless number can be reactivated if it's been cancelled for less than 60 days, do you know what date was your account cancelled? Additionally a reactivation can only be completed if the number has not been re-assigned to another subscriber.

Typically, if an account is cancelled due to non-payment, it's best to speak to Credit Operations about any potential reactivations. You can reach out to them at 1 866 346-3430. Please visit our Contact Us page and click on Billing & Payments for hours of operation as well as a link to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Account was canclled due to the reason that enable pay my bill outside of Canada

RogersZia

Good evening @cecilialiu13,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I'm glad to hear you have been able to clear off your past due balance with us. In the event of  a cancellation a wireless number can be reactivated if it's been cancelled for less than 60 days, do you know what date was your account cancelled? Additionally a reactivation can only be completed if the number has not been re-assigned to another subscriber.

Typically, if an account is cancelled due to non-payment, it's best to speak to Credit Operations about any potential reactivations. You can reach out to them at 1 866 346-3430. Please visit our Contact Us page and click on Billing & Payments for hours of operation as well as a link to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation