cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaw Go to Rogers Go

fiona59
I plan to stick around

So, ShawGo used to pick up on my cell phone when I was out and about, or was easy to sign into.

Rogers is a nightmare.  I've tried to sign in with my email and password to be told there is an error in my username or password.   There isn't because it's stored in my phone.

Call Rogers to be told I'm not doing it right and here's a temporary sign in password.  It doesn't work.

Now, if my cell can pick the internet at home from my router, why can't I sign into the Rogers when out and about?  It still finds the old ShawGo hotspot.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Shaw Go to Rogers Go

RogersZia

Hi @fiona59,

Have you been able to log into MyRogers since you last posted here? Is it at all possible that the email used to sign up for the Rogers services is different from the one you used with Shaw? If you're still having issues accessing MyRogers/HomeConnect etc. please send us a PM @CommunityHelps  and we can look into this for you. 

Customers who previously used Shaw Go WiFi can now access Rogers WiFi Hotspots. It's a new name but it will still keep you connected when you travel in Western Canada. To register for the Rogers WiFi Hotspots please check out this page for more info. 

RogersZia

Re: Shaw Go to Rogers Go

fiona59
I plan to stick around

What I don't understand if ShawGo became Rogers why doesn't the information just transfer over.

As far as I know, I've never signed up for rogers apart from my cell phone.   I didn't want to become a Rogers customer, it just happened.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation