cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Issues for Business (SmartVoice/Advantage)

AnonAdmin
I've been around

I run the admin for our company and suddenly today when I log into the admin portal everything is redirected from Shaw to Rogers. Some advanced notice would have been appreciated for one thing. 

The new portal takes ages to load on every screen and button you press. Our calls aren't ringing consistently, our announcement files are missing yet they're still working so I have no idea how to effectively replace them, you can no longer add announcement files directly to a schedule like before - which is a pain as we have a company event this week that I need to add one to and had no advanced notice from Rogers that they would be transitioning this today or I would have done it last week. 

My personal cell has always been through Rogers and I've had no issues there, but honestly, the way this merger has been handled is bad. They will be lucky if we renew our services when the contract runs out. 

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Migration Issues for Business (SmartVoice/Advantage)

RogersYasmine

Greetings @AnonAdmin ,

Thank you for being a part of our community and we appreciate you posting about your migration experience. I'm really disheartened to hear that it didn't go the way we would have hoped. 😞

If your issues still persist, I would recommend reaching out directly to our Business Support teams so they can troubleshoot with you and investigate further. Please visit their contact page found here.  I'm confident you'll be able to find the support needed to resolve your concerns.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation