cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Cable

DavorZPI
I've been around

Hello,

I'm the property manager for the building.

A cable was installed in our property by a Rogers tech and they attached it to the railing in front of our building, which is now blocking the entrance.

Could you please let me know who to contact so we can get this cable removed? I've been getting the run-around in the call center for a while, and we really need to sort this out as soon as possible.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rogers Cable

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
Wire snips should take care of the problem.

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @DavorZPI!😊

Thank you for bringing this to our much needed attention! I'm sorry to hear what occured while connecting with our Call Centre. This is most definitely not the type of experience we want you to be having. Have you had the chance to speak with us since you last posted?

I found a super helpful article regarding our burial process by our very own @RogersMoin that will shed some light on your request. In the event that you still require any further assistance,  feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. If you're not familiar on how our Private Messaging works, you can find out more here.  

Regards, 

RogersJo 

The cablelync company folks came in and started digging in few places on my lawn, though legally the places they dug up are officially on the city owned side. I didnt get any prior notice. They were digging to fix a line for the school which is opposite my home. My concern is that they didnt fix one of the spots after they refilled the soil. I have attached a picture for your reference. damaged lawn (2).png

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation