cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Cable TV TWN Weather Network Channel - where has it gone?

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

What has happened to channel 23 - The Weather Network?  Where has it gone?  I have watched it daily for years, then yesterday (July 30, 2022) it carried sports information but no weather.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Cable TV TWN Weather Network Channel - where has it gone?

RogersMaude

Good day @Lenathor,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! I understand your desire to accss a channel you watch daily.

To clarify, are you on Ignite TV or Legacy? I would recommend you to have a look at the following thread for further details: Weather Network Wackiness

If it suddenly started happening, have you perfomed any troubleshooting, such as rebooting your terminal?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMaude

Good day @Lenathor,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! I understand your desire to accss a channel you watch daily.

To clarify, are you on Ignite TV or Legacy? I would recommend you to have a look at the following thread for further details: Weather Network Wackiness

If it suddenly started happening, have you perfomed any troubleshooting, such as rebooting your terminal?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Lenathor
I plan to stick around

Hey RogersMaude, I cannot thank you enough.  I rebooted my cable box and lo and behold, TWN Channel 23 brought back my local Newmarket weather!  I still wonder how the sports info populated the channel but all is good now.  Interestingly, when I called Rogers, the technician did not offer the same advice as yours.  You rock!  Thanks again.  Sincerely, lenathor.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 in conversation