cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed Channels Missing "Loading... one moment please"

robseeley
I'm here a lot

Today, started getting "Loading. One moment please" on more than half of my subscribed channels. This is only occurring on my Netbox 3.0, it is not occurring on my older box. Interestingly, two days ago got a message on the Netbox that it updated the software and it is now automatically selecting the best resolution for my TV. Not sure if this is related to my problem.

Any ideas ?

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Subscribed Channels Missing "Loading... one moment please"

RogersJermaine

Hi @robseeley

I understand how frustrating that can be. That is strange if it is only occurring on the one box inside the home and not the other. 
Outside of the update were there any other changes with that box recently? Has it been moved or is it still in the same location? 

Can you try a reboot of the device and ensure the cable connections are all secure in the back? 
We haven't received any other reports about this. Can you please keep us updated if you are still experiencing issues so we can take a further look into this?

Thank you 
RogersJermaine

This problem only started occurring after some automatic update happened to the Netbox 3.0 overnight.  The first Symptom was after turning on the device it displayed "HDER" then a message appeared on the TV screen " selecting 1080P".  This unit has been in the same place with the same cable attached for more than 5 years.  Seeing "HDER" on the box I proceeded to reboot the box after which the display did show the current time, but when selecting certain channels I started getting "Loading, one moment please".  The next day, after doing nothing else to the box I started getting "HDER" on the display but now, all the channels were back.  So currently, it is working fine other than the "HDER"message.  I have checked all the cables, interchanged cables with our other box, no issues found.  I can put up with the dumb "HDER" message but find it strange that this would appear to have started only after some over the network update.

I’m getting the same error message recently on speciality channels. Tech support hasn’t been able to resolve it either

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@MkKong It is highly likely this is an issue with your signal strength and SDV channels. See my recent post on that topic in the link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/Cable-Problems/m-p/495424/highlight/true#M56347

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation