cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City TV Toronto Slightly Distorted Audio

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

As of today, I noticedduring the 6pm news broadcast on Rogers digital legacy HD CityTv Toronto, channels 7 or 519, or SD channel 133, there is a slight distortion or garbled audio that is not appearing on any other CityTv affiliates. It's also affecting the current simsub on all ABC Buffalo channels, but this slight but constant audio problem is not caused by the Rogers simsub, but just a CityTv Toronto issue. However, when I checked my OTA antenna feed of CityTv Toronto, the audio is perfect, so for some reason Rogers is receiving the channel incorrectly.
Anybody with your PVR set for upcoming CityTv shows might want to use another Citytv affiliate now, or wait for a later broadcast if you have timeshifting channels and the Toronto affiliate is still faulty for the rest of the evening.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: City TV Toronto Slightly Distorted Audio

mebe
The audio has been fixed. I checked again a bit before 10pm and it was fine. The 10pm Quantum Leap HD and SD feeds on Citytv Toronto and NBC Buffalo are All good too.
One Quantum Leap for Rogers ... One giant leap for mankind.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: City TV Toronto Slightly Distorted Audio

mebe
The audio has been fixed. I checked again a bit before 10pm and it was fine. The 10pm Quantum Leap HD and SD feeds on Citytv Toronto and NBC Buffalo are All good too.
One Quantum Leap for Rogers ... One giant leap for mankind.
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 in conversation