cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MLB Network audio and picture problems

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

MLB Network channel on digital legacy channels 415 and 508 (both hd) started breaking up every few seconds or minutes, early this morning (after being fine for the weeks previous), and still has audio hiccups, or even the occasional 5 second black screen, mostly without audio, but sometimes with audio. Very annoying.
The MLB Network is a frequent problem channel that often originates from the broadcaster itself, but hopefully the problem will resolve on its own, or more people will notice and call to complain.
Swing for the fences!

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MLB Network audio and picture problems

mebe
Seems to be fixed now, or at least if there are any problems that I haven't noticed,they must be few and far between.
It's been 9 minutes and all seems fine.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mebe
Still flawed with random audio hiccups and picture jitter, with fewer black screens at the moment, but MLB Network channel is still broken for me. Not ready to take the time to actually call in until my other issue with the Global SD simsub issue is resolved.
Strike 2.

mebe
Speak of the devil ... The MLB Network just went black with no sound, and for more than a minute, but now just came back with the same audio hiccups and picture problems. It's the longest duration of a black screen so far that I've noticed so I thought somebody was trying to fix the problem, but no such luck.

mebe
Seems to be fixed now, or at least if there are any problems that I haven't noticed,they must be few and far between.
It's been 9 minutes and all seems fine.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 in conversation