cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zone motion low battery

spwynn
I've been here awhile

Have the Rogers Home Monitoring system. I keep getting a zone motion low battery warning even after replacing the battery 2x? I tried to reach out to Rogers support but don't have 5 hours to waste on hold waiting for them..... any suggestions?

*** Edited Labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Zone motion low battery

RogersTony

Hello, @spwynn

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how frustrating it is to constantly receive this error message even after changing the sensor batteries multiple times.

Have you attempted a reboot of the Touchpad since replacing the batteries? If the reboot does not clear the error then you can try unpairing and then repairing the sensor to the Touchpad. Please reach out to out technical support teams for assistance with the re-pairing.

Alternatively, you can reach out to us here in the Community by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps. Not familiar with how to send a private message? No worries, click here.

I hope this helps.

RogersTony

Re: Zone motion low battery

spwynn
I've been here awhile

tried the reboot, didn't work. Will try the pairing things once I can figure that out. The problems is you get left on hold with support forever....

We had to have a modem moved from basement to main floor. It took 8-9 attempts and almost 4 hours on hold (total) to get support to send someone..... The service levels at support are totally unacceptable.....

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation