cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Smart Home Monitoring - Automate Package Camera/Videos

thehogans
I've been around

just got the basics 19.99 system camera , door sensor and light bulb 

wondering why after i delete the video clips in my app they still show in my storage allotment screen 

will the system stop saving videos once quota is reached even though i delete them  

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring - Automate Package Camera/Videos

RogersTony

Hello, @thehogans

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks for posting your concern in our Community. I know how important it is to be able to monitor your camera system effectively.

The Picture/Video storage quota is based on the number of pictures taken per day. It does not take into account if the content is deleted it will only take X amount of pictures/video based on your subscription. If you are finding you are reaching your quota often it may be a good idea to upgrade to a larger quota of 600 videos and 1000 pictures.

If you are only recording from one camera, there is also an option to record locally to the Touchscreen via a 64 GB Class 10 SD card, 24/7 for up to 7 days.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers Smart Home Monitoring - Automate Package Camera/Videos

RogersTony

Hello, @thehogans

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks for posting your concern in our Community. I know how important it is to be able to monitor your camera system effectively.

The Picture/Video storage quota is based on the number of pictures taken per day. It does not take into account if the content is deleted it will only take X amount of pictures/video based on your subscription. If you are finding you are reaching your quota often it may be a good idea to upgrade to a larger quota of 600 videos and 1000 pictures.

If you are only recording from one camera, there is also an option to record locally to the Touchscreen via a 64 GB Class 10 SD card, 24/7 for up to 7 days.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation