cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No easy way to delete camera motion recordings

nasirm12
I've been here awhile

I have 4 cameras installed. The motion detection recordings are stored in the cloud for 30 days. When the quota gets full, the system stops recording - a huge security lapse!
I have to manually delete each video recording for 30 days for each camera (4 times).
I can’t understand why the app doesn’t have a bulk delete feature.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: No easy way to delete camera motion recordings

RogersZia

Good evening @nasirm12,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing your product experience and thank you for the feedback. We'll be happy to forward it to the team in charge.

RogersZia

Hawtz
I've been around
Today was the first time in well over a year my 3 cameras stopped recording or taking photos. My first thought was storage has maxed out but I’m not sure if it’s a glitch today or not. I can’t manually take a photo or video and I went back to the stored videos and photos from yesterday and I can’t even delete them! It keeps giving me error messages.

Itsme07
I've been around
My cameras are doing the same thing. Must be another Rogers update

Hello @Hawtz & @Itsme07!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We do understand the importance of the camera recording feature for your Home Monitoring services and we do want to ensure we get that back up and running. To assist further can you provide us some further information.

What error message are you receiving? 
Were any of the other functions in the app also not functional?

If you can let us know these details or if you are still having this issue. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation