cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing charges - request to speak to billing manager

hl_eee
I've been around

Hi there,

I have been on hold for over 80 minutes on the phone, 90+ minutes on the chat (only to be kicked off the waitlist due to inactivity on the my rogers account) and 60+ on social media queue.

Need to chat with someone at the managers' level as I have spoken to over 3 live agents regarding incorrect charges being applied to my new smart home monitoring account. I have received both email summary and phone assurances that equipment charges would not be applied for new 2-year contract customers only to appear.

After being on hold for hours, receiving assurance over 3 occasions and again holding for now over 90+ minutes, I am highly disappointed in your service delivery and really would like to stop calling for the same thing over and over again. What are my options? I really wish I went with Bell.

*** Edited Labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Incorrect billing charges - request to speak to billing manager

RogersZia

Good afternoon @hl_eee,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how high the wait times are right now, and it can't be convenient waiting to get a hold of an agent. I see you've reached out to us via private message, I hope you have been able to speak to my colleagues in the Smart Home Monitoring team since you last posted here.

RogersZia

Re: Incorrect billing charges - request to speak to billing manager

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around
Bell is a worse nightmare believe me
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation