cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Smart Home to Ignite Self Protect

amg111
I plan to stick around

Hello,

I just switched from SHM to ISP. When I made the switch the rep said I could use my existing equipment from the SHM service (smart bulbs and my window/door sensor)

I’m trying to link the smart bulbs I had with SHM in the home connect app. They are Sengled M/N: E11-G13. I see Sengled as an option to link. Then it makes me create a Sengled account. I did that and went to add my bulbs but apparently I need a hub?

SHM came with a hub device, Self Protect did not.

The bulbs I have are not the wifi ones. To put in pairing mode you have to turn on and off the lights a few times. When syncing with SHM the app just recognized it and added it.

I was told my existing SHM equipment would work, seems like that isnt correct.

How do I get my Sengled bulbs (M/N: E11-G13)working without have to buy a hub that I didn’t need before?

Not being able to use the SHM hub with ISP in order for accessories to work is a disappointment to existing customers. Now not only do I have to go buy new bulbs and/or a hub for each manufacturer I could he using. I have to waste the perfectly good bulbs that were working with Rogers service but cant in the new service 😕

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Moving from Smart Home to Ignite Self Protect

RogersJermaine

Hi @amg111,

At this time, Ignite Self Protect is not compatible with Rogers Smart Home Monitoring equipment. You can find a list of compatible equipment that you can connect to the Ignite Home Connect app here. Be sure to check back, as the list is always being updated with new ones.

Regards 
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Moving from Smart Home to Ignite Self Protect

RogersJermaine

Hi @amg111,

At this time, Ignite Self Protect is not compatible with Rogers Smart Home Monitoring equipment. You can find a list of compatible equipment that you can connect to the Ignite Home Connect app here. Be sure to check back, as the list is always being updated with new ones.

Regards 
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation