cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to keep signing in to the Ignite Home Connect App to see my cameras

Lori-AnnW
I've been around

I have had cameras installed and am able to view them through the Ignite Home Connect App.  Installed on Jun 8th and only had to log in once with the username and password to view the cameras.  I felt like this is a great feature to be able to log into my phone, open the app and in secs the cameras are live.  4 days later in the morning I have to log in each time there is a notification.  This is a real pain.  I have to enter the user name of course its saved and then manually put in the password, each and every time.  By the time I log in to look and see its too late.   Even if I leave the cameras on live and the screen turns off I am now logged out.  If I want to speak to someone through the camera, the 30sec to a min to have to log in and then put in the password because its not set up to remember it, it may be too late.  Why is there no option to stay logged in?  Why now is it asking for the log in credentials every single time? I updated the app thinking this would fix it.  My rogers account is open on my computer in the hopes that being signed in on that would keep the app signed in.  NOPE!!  What happened from yesterday to today?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Have to keep signing in to the Ignite Home Connect App to see my cameras

RogersZia

Good afternoon @Lori-AnnW,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're making the best of the new service so far. I would recommend you to clear the app cache and then try to log in. If the issue still persists you can contact us by sending a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation