cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home sQ-two cameras

Nabooski
I'm here a lot

Unfortunately, I purchased a camera doorbell and two monitoring cameras without opting for the technical installation service. I decided to install them myself. However, living in an apartment, I was surprised by the steep installation cost of over $700, which has left me a bit concerned. Now, I’m considering returning the doorbell. On the other hand, I might just keep it and set up a Samsung tablet to provide a 24-hour live view—one at the door and another in the living room. I do wish the software offered more features, like manual control for night vision, zoom capabilities, and a timestamp function. Overall satisfied for now! cheers

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: home sQ-two cameras

RogersJermaine

Hi @Nabooski,

Congratulations on your purchase. Are you referring to our new Ignite Self-Protect service? The doorbell camera is generally not recommended for condos or apartments, as it is preferred to have a working wired doorbell chime already in place. Otherwise, you would need to get an electrician to install the proper electrical wiring before the doorbell camera could be installed.

Overall, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with the services so far, and we appreciate the feedback on the implantation of new features. We will be sure to pass along the suggestions.

Thank you,

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: home sQ-two cameras

RogersJermaine

Hi @Nabooski,

Congratulations on your purchase. Are you referring to our new Ignite Self-Protect service? The doorbell camera is generally not recommended for condos or apartments, as it is preferred to have a working wired doorbell chime already in place. Otherwise, you would need to get an electrician to install the proper electrical wiring before the doorbell camera could be installed.

Overall, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with the services so far, and we appreciate the feedback on the implantation of new features. We will be sure to pass along the suggestions.

Thank you,

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation