cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reach Smart Home customer service

Rogy
I've been around

After a technician visit earlier this week, he advised me to contact customer service and order a replacement sensor, as the technicians are not provided with those. 

For 3 days I'm trying to reach the smart home customer service. The system routed me to Sales, Wireless and other teams, but never to the right team. When they tried to transfer my call directly, it would not be answered even after waiting on the line for over an hour. Call back didn't work either, as the person answering the call was from the wrong team...

Has Rogers reduced the customer service level for Smart Home? I can't see why sales and technical support would answer quickly, with customer service being non exist for days. I tried call in different times of the day, with the same results.

Any suggestions?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot reach Smart Home customer service

RogersYasmine

Hello Rogy!

We appreciate you visiting us in the Rogers Community and for sharing your concerns!

Being transferred around or sitting on hold for long periods of time can certainly test anyone's patience! We'll be happy to point you in the right direction to reach someone for SHM support. Please see below for the best options to reach a live rep:

SHM Customer Service by Phone:

1-866-210-4059
Mon-Sun: 7am to 9pm

Cantonese/Mandarin
1-800-787-7953
Mon-Fri: 9am to 9pm

SHM Customer Service by Live Chat online:

https://www.rogers.com/contact/general-inquiries/home-monitoring (Click on Home Monitoring under 'Chat with us')

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot reach Smart Home customer service

RogersYasmine

Hello Rogy!

We appreciate you visiting us in the Rogers Community and for sharing your concerns!

Being transferred around or sitting on hold for long periods of time can certainly test anyone's patience! We'll be happy to point you in the right direction to reach someone for SHM support. Please see below for the best options to reach a live rep:

SHM Customer Service by Phone:

1-866-210-4059

Cantonese/Mandarin
1-800-787-7953
Mon-Fri: 9am to 9pm

SHM Customer Service by Live Chat online:

https://www.rogers.com/contact/general-inquiries/home-monitoring (Click on Home Monitoring under 'Chat with us')

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation