cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Solution Refund

Jonathan3440
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, I know Rogers had a 100 visa gift card deal going on with my s8 preorder and I called yesterday about it and the guy on the phone said they haven't started sending them out yet but I got a message today but I can't tell if it's a scam link or not. Can anyone confirm?

The number is 905 866 9610 and the message reads

Rogers Solutions Refund! Collect your money at: ***LINK REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES***

***EDITED LABELS***

62 REPLIES 62

Re: Rogers Solution Refund

Hey @Wha366,

Thanks for using the Rogers Community Forums to ask your question and congrats on your first post! 😀

Just to clarify, did you initiate a text message conversation using shortcode 40014? Or did they reach out to you first? This shortcode should be for our Credit Operations Team and can be used to report a recent payment or set up payment arrangements for your Rogers account.

I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

Does Rogers send e transfers for improper billing? I received one but an hesitant to deposit it. Thank you

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Samd15: Looks like your post may have been moved to this scam thread.  It's good that you were skeptical. Rogers usually just credits your account.

Rogers Solution Refund

RandyLahey250
I've Been Around

[R0GERS WIRELESS INC.] - Dear customer, Due to the interruption of our service on Monday 19 April we have decided to give our customers a gift of 60 CAD. We are very sorry for all the inconvenience this breakdown might have caused.

Claim here: *link removed for safety*

713-657-9801 scam [R0GERSSVC]- Dear member, our billing team has recently detected an error in your last invoice. We've sent you a cashback of 123 CAD in result of that mistake.