cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phishing emails

mark007
I've been here awhile

Hi folks, I am getting more calls, more texts and emails than ever.  this comes from a Rogers.com email.

It has all the logos etc. Please do better Rogers - Since you announced your enhanced Phone Phishing capabilities in the fall of 2022 - the number of phishing efforts have grown exponentially.  You have the technology to know where calls and email come from.  Why am I getting calls and texts with the same first 6 digits of my phone number .  This is a significant interruption and disturbance to my business.  Please help me with the constant interruptions. 

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2023 at 10:03:56 a.m. EST
Subject: Your Rogers bill is now available

Dear Member,

Your online bill is now available.

Account number: *-****-****
Required payment date: Feb 20, 2023

Your bill total $206.82  
    includes $44.70 HST

MyRogers | 
Get Support | 
  Community Forums

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Store Locator | rogers.com

Rogers Communications, One Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto ON M4Y 2Y5
© 2022 Rogers Communications

This email is automatically generated, please do not reply. This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is confidential; if you are not the intended recipient please delete it immediately without keeping a copy.

***Added Labels & Removed Malicious Links***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Phishing emails

kuhnberg
I plan to stick around

Indeed.  The amount of phishing calls to my cell lately is insane.  One night, a couple weeks ago,  I got a call every 5 to 10 minutes for 2 hours.  2 hours!  I was blocking numbers as they came but they'd just call back with another number.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation